List All Products
Voyager Solo (without Wheel)
Voyager Solo (without wheel)
+quick release lock
Note to customers outside Australia: Due to high shipping costs for international orders, we will not process any extrawheel orders to customers outside Australia.
The Extrawheel Solo bicycle trailer is the perfect way to take stuff with you on any length of trip. It just hooks on, giving you tons of extra space to mount your panniers onto. (Will take any brand of panniers)
As an added bonus, the Extrawheel also acts as a spare wheel for those times you really need it, saving you from a long walk for help.
Still not enough space?
As an extra, you can get the Extrawheel upper rack, which can carry those awkward things that won't fit in your panniers. (Up to 5kg)
Will it fit my oversize wheel? (29 inch long or Pugsley super wide)
If you have a 29 inch or a Pugsley (3.75" wide) wheel, you'll need to order a separate fork for your Extrawheel. Click here to see the Extrawheel forks.
What if I have a wide axle on my bike?
If your axle is wider than 150mm, you will need to order the longer quick release. Click here to see the Extrawheel axles.
Bicycle trailer Extrawheel Solo – features:
- signal flag
- fork (connector)
- quick release (QR)
- safety – it releases from the bike in case of accident
- spare wheel – consider its size to fit your bike
- weight – Extrawheel is the lightest trailer, it weighs only 4,75 kg (2,89 kg without wheel). Weight can be lowered by using your own lighter wheel.
- off road – with a big wheel it is easier to overcome obstacles
- quick assembly – it fits to your bike in a few seconds
- universality – it fits to various models of bikes and panniers
- agility – short compact frame aids maneuverability
- comfort – small dimension facilitates transport
- capacity – it carries up to 35 kg
- volume – as an option you can buy an upper rack for your trailer to carry tents, foam pads or sleeping bags
- reliability – 5 year warranty!